Helpline: 01424 220110
 ”I live in a flood area”    

             We are pleased to announce that we now have the facility to CEDE risks to Flood Re, this means that we can provide you with cover for                 your property if it is in a flood risk area, even if it has flooded before.  The premiums are more affordable and the maximum excess will be             £250, all other aspects of your insurance policy will be as normal unless there are any other issues, but good news we can insure you if                 you have had subsidence, a conviction or poor claims experience and/or live in a flood blighted area

Your property can be accepted by Flood Re if you meet all the following criteria:

1. The insurance contract must be held in the name of, or on trust for, one or more individuals or by the personal representative of an individual;

2. Have a domestic Council Tax band A to H (or equivalent);

3. Used for residential purposes;

4. Have an individual premium;

5. The holder of the policy, or their immediate family, must live in the dwelling for some or all of the time (whether or not with others) or the dwelling must be unoccupied;

6. Built before 1st January 2009 (if a building is demolished, built pre 1st January 2009, and rebuilt, the new property is still eligible);

7. Located within the UK comprising England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland ( excluding the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands).

So if you feel you are paying too much for your home insurance, you live in a flood area and fit into the above criteria then give our friendly, experienced household team a call on 01424220110 option 1              



Our dedicated team are always on hand to deal with any requests. Contact us direct on 01424 220110 to speak to one of our operators.